Need more information about sustainability at Oglethorpe?
Dr. Roarke Donnelly
Voting members of the Initiative shall consist of:
- at least one representative from the Board of Trustees’ Buildings and Grounds Committee appointed by that committee’s Chairperson,
- the Provost,
- the Vice President for Business and Finance,
- the Director of the Physical Plant,
- a Chairperson appointed from the staff or faculty by the Provost,
- the Director of the Center for Civic Engagement or a designee from their staff, and
- the current president of the ECOS (Environmentally Concerned Oglethorpe Students) or a designee from that organization.
Non-voting members of the Initiative shall consist of individuals (e.g., alumni and members of the community) who are invited by the Provost or the Initiative’s Chairperson.